Tuesday, April 3, 2012

realizing..

So I am realizing some things.  One- stick with what you have. If it's not broken, why get rid of it?  This page, my blog, I was thinking of getting rid of it, and starting fresh.  Why?  This blog has my past on it. Who I was, and partially still am.  Obviously, I'm not saying I'm a completely different person, that's not it at all.  I have changed. I'm happier. Trying to be healthier, and need to change my ways of just giving up.  Amazingly enough, that's part of my ocd.  I get into a cycle and it's very difficult for me to break out of it.
With that said, I will go back to my original idea.  Why stop this blog to make myself (and my cousin!) do more work if, say, maybe I'm busy and don't touch this for a week or two.... like I am known to do...  So, with that said, let me now forget this blog, not forget people who may find this interesting, and update this every once in a while.  It's a blog for my life. My passions. My abilities.  Myself.  So enjoy.

-ky

No comments:

Post a Comment