Friday, March 25, 2011

happy friday!

so it's just a random post.  nothing really exciting happened today.  i worked, oh!, and went for a run. :)  it's not the warmest here... still in the 30's.  but the sun was shining, and i felt the need to have a little nature time.  so out to the woods i went.

now, as i was running, i realized how much i really needed to take the time to bring out my camera and take pictures. it's so beautiful!  nothing is growing in yet. it's still dead leaves left from the fall. but the small streams are going and it's just lovely.
but what i can not wait for is tomorrow! there is photographer who is doing a shoot, and needed a makeup artist. well, her daughter's friend happened to over hear, and, knowing me, volunteered my services.  i do makeup for fun, and because i love it. i do it on my sisters, and friends of theirs, and myself of course. but to some stranger? it's going to be an experience. even though i want to do it on the side, i didn't think it would be happening this soon. but, she is going to be making copies for me, and i can't wait to post them and show!  i'll be there for about 6 hours tomorrow, so it's a whole day thing, but i'm so excited. last time i did a shoot was for my sister. she did my hair, and i did the makeup, and it turned out nice. nice enough to land me smack dab in the magazine for the add of the salon it was for.


all in all, it will be a real first to be doing it for a professional. and i'm sure everything will turn out great (or i keep telling myself it will). but that's about all that's exciting for right now. and like i said, i can't wait to share the pictures with you!
until next time
~kylie

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Can't wait to see either! Hope it's fun and a positive experience for ya, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete