Monday, April 25, 2011

man it up monday


alright! here we go again! another monday has passed... and yet again i am able to throw in my polish of the week :)

and this was the perfect color for easter!  a pretty purple.  obviously you can see it is sephora by opi.  the name? iris i was thinner.  had to love that.

and, let me add, i'm not a purple fan. but, for some reason, i had the urge to get this color. and, well, i love it. it has a shine of a finish, and no shimmer to it. it's definitely a spring shade. overall, it was one of the best applying polishes.. at least that i can think of right now.  two simple coats, and you are done. and if you are a purple fan, i think you may find this a fun color, wearable for any occasion.

and, as usual, this was a late post.
i'm at the point where i want a new color, but i can't decide on what to get! any suggestions? :)

so until next time
~kylie

1 comment:

  1. I love Opi nail polishes, and I usually buy them from Sephora too. I'm your newest follower from http://abeaut1fuldisaster.blogspot.com

    I'd really appreciate it if you could stop by mt blog when you get a chance, and follow back!

    ReplyDelete